The Role is in charge of diagnosing losses and profitability and translate the data into a comprehensible financial report. Guiding TAMEER into taking decisions after analysing the data collected. Collaborating with other departments to provide advice, financial support, linking financial impact to the business processes and ensuring that key financial controls are in place. Guiding TAMEER’s core financial processes including annual operating plans.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics is required; Master degree or CFA are a Plus.
- Preferably graduated from International Schools.
- Proficient in Microsoft office pack (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point)
- Excellent command of Arabic and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent English pronunciation.
- From 3-5 years of experience in real estate as a Financial Analyst within a reputed development companies in Egypt.