The role is responsible for achieving sales targets, maintaining potential client’s database, contacting clients regularly, assisting clients to take appropriate decisions, building & maintaining strong relationships with clients, opening new channels to increase the sales and maintaining good communication with the Brokers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any related field is required.
- Preferably graduated from International Schools.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English both written and spoken.
- Property Consultant 1 to 3 Years of experience in the field of real estate.