The role consists in providing focused management and logistic support to the Managing Director in the performance of his managerial tasks and duties. The Executive Assistant will act as a focal point between the Managing Director and all internal and external parties and will focus on tasks and priorities management, coordination and follow-up, correspondences and calls management, relationship and contact lists management.
The role will cover the following areas:
- Task management, logging, follow-up and reporting.
- Scheduling, minuting and following-up on management and external meetings.
- Filtering, drafting, distributing and filing emails and correspondences.
- Maintaining relationships and contact lists.
- Public relations, communication, customer relations and events management.
- Office management, administration and logistics, including personal logistics.
- University Degree, preferably in Management or Political Science. AUC Graduate is a Plus.
- MBA is a strong Plus. University Diploma or Continuous Education certificates in areas such as HR, Communication, PR, Administration, Time Management, etc. is a Plus.
- Graduate preferably from international schools (American Diploma, International Baccalaureate, etc.).
- 10-20 years of management and administration experience, with demonstrated experience in supporting senior level managerial staff (Executive Assistant, PA, Office Manager, Account Manager…).
- Young talents with shorter experience, however with very strong motivation, will be considered.
- Experience in the real estate development industry with exposure to senior level management.
- Strong understanding of the real estate development industry (process, organization and challenges).
- Strong understanding of the business and management basics.