The role is responsible for Collecting unit’s reservation cash payments, down payment or instalments from clients and issue payment receipts. Fills client’s checks and ensures that they are signed by the client. Records the payments on the system. Deposits all cash in the sales office to TAMEER`s bank account. Handles all clients’ financial requests such as modifying checks’ information. Report daily the accounting team with the treasury movements. Delivers cash refunds to clients and obtains payment receipts. Delivers brokers incentives to them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or any related field is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Good command of Arabic and English both written and spoken.
- From 2 to 3 years’ experience as a Collections Officer.
- Real Estate Experience is preferable.