The role is responsible for reviewing and verifying expenses requests and registers it. Performs the three-way match between the invoices, requests and the services. Ensures that the transactions and the expenses are according to the internal auditing and TAMEER’s policy. Updates and documents payable accounts. Monitors the Letters of Guarantee. Analyzes tenders and links it with the expenses. Manages contracts of suppliers and contractors. Reviews the payments of contractors, suppliers in accordance to the contracts and the pre-set budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or any related field is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Good command of Arabic and English both written and spoken.
- From 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Accountant Payable.
- Real Estate Experience is a must.